- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Carin Wallace
The role of the Business Marketing team is to articulate the Company Business value proposition at scale. We are passionate about helping brands, businesses and agencies to grow and understand the ways in which The Company's Platform can help them achieve their core objectives, and we are constantly looking for new ways to inspire and educate the industry.
The Global Business Marketing team is actively seeking a project manager who will be responsible for improving the processes and quality of the team's business marketing data.
The ideal candidate will have a great understanding of CRM, be proficient in SQL/database management and have a capacity to build great relationships with local teams. The individual who ultimately steps into this role must be someone who is a self-starter and thrives in an extremely fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with a strong focus on execution and impact.
- Create a scorecard of the existing business marketing CRM data
- Develop a process to ensure all data is correctly captured in our business CRM tools
- Reconcile business CRM data sources across North America marketing teams
- The role is temporary and based in Menlo Park, CA.
- 2+ years of CRM data management experience;
- Advanced MS Excel proficiency;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Stellar operational and project management skills;
- Experience with data management tools, such as Salesforce;
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, computer science, systems engineering, business, or a related field.
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.