This online ticket exchange company, which provides services for buyers and sellers of tickets for sports, concerts, theater and other live entertainment events is looking for a talented Sr Digital Marketing Strategist.
This Strategist to join our marketing team and help lead this brands experiential strategy to help bring the joy of live to fans globally. As an experiential strategist, you will use internal customer data, qualitative and quantitative research, segmentation, competitive analysis, assessment of previous marketing activities and investments to develop our experiential strategy across in-person touchpoints. This will include this brands retail locations (SF, CHI, LA), music festivals and sports games activations, ticket pick-up and other real-world experience. You will be responsible for developing the overarching experiential strategy, defining the key thread running through all of this brands experiences that will grow brand preference, consumer engagement, media coverage, and new and repeat buyers. Your work will focus on both short-term wins and improving and creating consistency across all of this brands in-person experiences.
As an Experiential Strategist, you will work closely with different teams across the business - Loyalty/Membership, Integrated Marketing, Field Operations and Strategic Partnerships. You will be part of a dedicated team including an experiential designer and a producer, while working closely with the larger brand strategy, consumer insights and in-house creative agency. You will also work closely with stakeholders as well as the Data & Analytics team to develop a robust measurement strategy for the impact of our events.
● Lead this brands overall experiential strategy across sponsorships, ticket pick-up, retail locations and other in-person experiences.
● Develop a playbook with the creative and production team for experiences across different touchpoints and sizes.
● Ensure consistency in the experiences and messages.
● Work with internal consumer insights teams and other marketers to develop experiential insights that are unique and ownable for this brand.
● Oversee the creative development and execution of this brands experiential marketing
● Creative analytical marketer with penchant for telling stories supported by data
● Detail oriented creative problem solver with passion for branding, marketing communications and advertising
● You have a bias for action, thrive in working in fast paced environments managing across multiple shifting priorities
● You have a proven track record of leading through influence and delivering persuasive presentations to senior leadership
● You enjoy working on collaborative cross-functional teams
● You are comfortable in a performance based environment
● Bachelor’s degree
● 8+ years in experiential consumer marketing
● Experience in strategy work across brand marketing
● Strong creative aesthetic and distinct POV on design
● Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others
● Comfort presenting in front of senior leadership
● Strong analytical and quantitative skills – ability to use data to develop and measure experiential programs