Aquent's Fortune500 company is looking for a Senior Creative Digital Manager for a 5-6 month assignment. Reporting to the Creative Director, Interactive/Digital Marketing Design, the Sr. Creative Manager, Digital will lead the creative ideation for various projects and initiatives across our Digital Marketing Design and Interactive assets managing, mentoring and inspiring a talented pool of designers and writers. This individual must be a talented and experienced Creative Manager who can bring a high level of creative aesthetic and advanced knowledge of Marketing, Branding and Digital communications to life. Have the ability to influence creative concepts and provide creative direction. Demonstrate strategic and creative problem solving with a deep understanding of design to develop compelling ideas that are on brand and meet business objectives. Must have strong presentation skills with the ability to sell creative ideas
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Create, convey, and sell vision: direct and inspire a team while working within an assigned business unit.
• Lead and generate impactful creative ideas and executions that deliver and adhere to the brand vision and brand and digital standards while ensuring consistency.
• Bring ideas and creative to life across owned, earned and paid digital assets through innovation and collaboration with internal stakeholders and external agencies.
• Manage, mentor and inspire a small team in the development of impactful creative ideas and executions that deliver and adhere to the brand vision ensuring consistency.
• Bring ideas to life across a wide scope of unique projects through innovation and collaboration with internal stakeholders and external agencies.
• Develop and maintain trusted partnerships with peers, internal business teams and external agency partners.
• Partner with implementation team to ensure execution of ideas as planned.
• Support cultivating an engaging atmosphere leading to the development and execution of remarkable creative.
• 5-8 years of leading creative at Senior Design, Art Director or (ACD) Associate Creative Director level with experience in agency and/or corporate environment.
• Proven track record as a design leader with examples of how their contributions assisted in the development of breakthrough creative.
• Ability to lead and generate impactful digital creative ideas and executions that deliver and adhere to the brand vision and brand standards while ensuring consistency.
• Ability to lead, mentor and inspire a talented pool of designers and writers.
• Ability to understand a marketing brief and translate the input into ideas.
• Ability to influence creative concepts and provide creative direction.
• Have the ability to sell creative ideas.
• Knowledge of all phases of design and production for digital and email is critical to this role.
• Ability to demonstrate a passion for strategic and creative problem solving and deep understanding of design to develop compelling ideas that are on brand and meet business objectives.
• Thrive in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Well organized and able to communicate ideas and develop strategies.
• Broad range of design and interactive skill sets and experienced knowledge of branding communications and digital technologies.
• Strong team player with enthusiasm, positive attitude and the willingness to do what it takes to get the job done, which may include extended hours when necessary to meet deadlines.
• Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Technical skills include the Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office and proficient on a Mac.
High School Diploma or GED required
Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Fine Arts, Communications, Design or similar, or equivalent combination of education and experience