The Talent Innovation and Marketing (TIM) team is responsible for elevating and evolving the talent brand through innovative marketing and branding solutions that attract extraordinary and diverse candidates. We help ensure long-term business success by fostering innovation, informing executive-level strategic direction, optimizing resource allocation, and enabling
data-driven decision-making across TA and HR.
The Social & Digital Media Strategist is responsible for bringing awareness to millions of potential candidates by leveraging storytelling and knowledge on company culture, diversity, and functional areas to develop and curate content and collateral for our recruitment digital channels. Under the leadership of the Head of Talent Innovation and Marketing, the Social & Digital Media Strategist
will be responsible for the following:
● Serve as the social media manager and first-point of contact for all content posted to the Jobs social media channels. Curate, manage, promote, monitor, execute & optimize content distribution on all platforms, leveraging and building upon our 2019 social media strategy.
o Facebook: create a campaign series that offers a variety of interesting, relevant, inspired and fun content to offer a glimpse into our company culture, as well as the employee experience
o Twitter: continuously evolve strategy with a focus on increasing followers, developing a series of targeted campaigns informed by respective target audiences and improving reach into candidate communities, diverse associations, student groups, etc.
o LinkedIn: update strategy to help ensure content is well rounded & relevant for the audience, establish a cadence so that the talent content is regularly visible, manage content hierarchy to achieve business objectives and priorities
● Partner with stakeholders across the business on social media campaigns aimed at elevating department brand awareness, initiatives, and hiring needs.
● Serve as the social media and talent brand subject matter expert for our Jobs pages, with an understanding of our company voice, tone, mission, and hiring objectives.
● Glassdoor: evolve strategy with intent focus on improving employee engagement and building better brand awareness.
o Partner with a variety of key stakeholders and participate in report to senior leadership, including but not limited to the HR Leadership team.
o Monitor and respond to Glassdoor reviews and conduct social sentiment analysis to inform future business needs and strategies.
● Company Website: serve as a thought partner, co-creator and/or key participant on audits, updates, new concepts and general user experience for the career section of the website ecosystem
● Internal Social Sharing Platform (Dynamic Signal): play a key role in bringing social sharing strategy to life, including amplifying the GNE brand through employee advocacy; continue to build internal awareness of the social sharing platform.
● Work on special projects as assigned (e.g., Assist on the Peer Onboard Partnering team, HR innovation initiatives, Innovation Sessions, special events, and etc)
● Prior work experience desired in marketing, communications, business administration, talent acquisition
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Strong attention to detail
● Enthusiastic self-starter and strategic thinker with the ability to develop and deliver innovative solutions leveraging data-driven insights
● Ability to lead cross-functional strategies and partner with stakeholders to achieve business objectives
● Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
● Demonstrated ability to work autonomously as well as thrive in a team environment
● Strong PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and Excel skills
● Expertise with social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or similar sites)
● Strong analytical and critical thinking
● Experience with Spredfast preferred (social media management tool)
**Must have relevant and solid work
EXCELLENT WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS
SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY