A Corporate Communications expanding web team is looking for an experienced WordPress Designer/Developer to join their group on a full-time basis. As a Designer/Developer, this role will be responsible for both the front-end development and design of Company's customer facing website. The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Portfolio with proven experience required.
- Participate in discussions with clients to understand their needs and set expectations.
- Build websites, prototypes and applications using the latest frontend technologies.
- Develop and manage Company's customer facing external website
- Maintain and update existing website and landing pages
- Working closely with both the design and project resources to achieve the best possible results in web projects from conception right through to delivery
- Providing timely resolution to reported problems with existing websites
- Ability to code involved, web layouts and custom interface components from planning to implementation
- Minimum 3 years WordPress Development experience.
- Proven experience building out external facing websites
- Advanced Adobe CC skills - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Excellent client-facing verbal and written communication skills.
Note: This position is on-site in Atlanta, GA. Potential to become temp-to-hire.