Aquent's Fortune 500 financial client, has an opportunity for a UI/UX Designer!!!
- Typical Task Breakdown/Rhythm: (15-20%) This person will be attending team meetings that happen every other Mondays, on Wednesdays there is a 2 hour design review. For their project, they will meet multiple times a week with the cross functional team.
- 80-85% of the day will be spent doing the design work.
- This is a very collaborative and interactive role; There is a possibility that there may be interaction with external stakeholders
- Work Environment: wide-open office space, open desks. The large work areas only hold 50-60 people max, it's a more intimate set up & there's a lot of collaboration spaces and lounges.
- This team works is 9a-5p. This person can flex if they want to come in at 9:30 or 10 and work until 6. No remote candidates.
**They work in rapid short cycles & there is a very robust AB testing (put out multiple designs and can see what is working). This is very rich with user experience & is very relatable space that impact millions of people.
• Has a thorough understanding of UX methodology and lifecycle across key channels and platforms.
• Customer-focused, with experience using design research methods to uncover customer insights
• Effectively operates within an iterative design team, managing UX responsibilities against defined milestones and plan with little day-to-day oversight.
• Knowledge of key channels and platforms, with experience in areas of mobile, portable, dedicated, web, or native mobile design.
• Experience with resources such as; pattern library, repositories, and internal communication tools.
• Solid expertise in design software applications including Adobe suite, Sketch, InVision and Zeplin
• Experience with Framer a plus
4+ years experience
Bachelors or Master’s Degree in either: Design, Information Architecture, Human Factors or equivalent project/portfolio experience.
-Quality interaction design
-Quality visual design and ability to use design software to create design prototypes and specs documents
-Meets commitments on time and flexible in collaborating and taking input to iterate toward the refined designs