Awesome Director of Financial Communications Opportunity at Established Retail Company in the Northern Suburbs
This is a Permanent/Direct Hire role.
The Director of Financial Communications is a strategic and highly visible leadership role overseeing all reportable company financial information, providing exposure and collaboration with the C-Suite. This individual will work closely with the investor relations, corporate finance, disclosure, legal corporate strategy, and other teams. This role crafts and manages the communication of publicly reportable financial information including: company business ventures, partnerships and M&A, core earnings, and navigating the SEC regulatory environment. This individual will provide counsel and help prep senior leadership on how best to communicate, position, and frame the company’s business and financial results externally and internally. The position requires an individual with an advisory mindset, strong communication skills, and the ability to work in a transforming organization.
- Working closely with the investor relations, corporate finance, disclosure, legal corporate strategy and other teams, this role crafts coordinates and manages the communication of publicly reportable financial information for the Company. Provides strategic communications counsel and help prep senior leadership on how best to communicate, position and frame the company’s business and financial results externally and internally.
- Leads communications strategy and execution for significant company business ventures, partnerships and M&A. Manages internal communications of the Company’s financial and business performance, including across global internal leadership forums and venues.
- Acts as corporate spokesperson with media and other audiences for financial performance and strategic enterprise initiative topics
- Leads all internal and external communications support for Investor Relations and Finance Departments. Develops and executes overall communication and engagement activities in support of the company's business strategies and programs.
- Manages communications around corporate governance issues and provides communications support for all investor and shareholder engagement, including investor conferences, annual shareholder meeting and annual reports to shareholders.
- Provides communications support for Company Directors, as needed.
- May cultivate professional relationships with other organizations through which we can benchmark and improve the practice of communications.