- Boston or Woonsocket, RI
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Lauren Rosner
Aquent's Fortune 500 client is searching for TWO UX/Information Architects to work an ongoing assignment, on-location for 40 hours/week in either their Back Bay offices or HQ in Woonsocket, RI. This role is will focus on wireframes, user journeys, flows, etc., versus hybrid/visual design.
As a UX Designer, you will be part of a growing team of digital innovators and user experience professionals that want to make an impact and help people manage their health by designing experiences that meet user goals and exceed expectations. Your empathy for people—customers, patients, caregivers—informs your decisions; your entrepreneurial spirit makes you the ultimate problem solver; your creativity leads you beyond tired constraints and inspires others; and your passion for technology and design connects you to the universe of innovation around us and can only be matched by your desire to deliver great user experiences.
- You will be at the forefront of our Digital transformation to a hyper-agile product design and development process. In partnership with an external agency that is guiding us through this transformation, you will be implementing a new agile-like process by which we will deliver better products, faster.
- You will be part of a talented cross-functional team (product, design, and engineering) working on one of our most strategic initiatives. In addition to delivering this project, one of your key responsibilities will include bringing your knowledge back to our team to educate and train more team members, as we plan to incrementally increase the number of projects following this new process.
- MUST have a STRONG portfolio highlighting your wireframes, user journeys, flows, etc.
- Must be HIGHLY proficient with Sketch and InVision
- 5-7 years experience as a well-rounded UX designer, who can solve complex business challenges while being an advocate of the user.
- Experience conducting user interviews and leveraging various methods to uncover user needs.
- Experience producing wireframes, crafting visual designs that follow our Brand guidelines and design system and have worked in an environment where you have had to understand the importance of UX copy and how it can impact an experience.
- Experience with agile and lean software development practices is highly preferred.
- Expertise in responsive web design and mobile UX.
- Expert proficiency in Sketch and InVision.
This client is a fantastic consideration for those who want to combine working with a large retail brand and a true “do-good”, customer-centric focus. Most people we’ve placed here say the company’s loyalty to and personalization within the healthcare services industry is a standout characteristic. Their approach to this way of thinking about their business and the industry is having a direct impact on the size of the teams, and we’re seeing massive growth. What a time to get involved!
Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!