- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Courtney Schaefer
This team is looking for a self-motivated, highly organized digital marketer for approx. 6 months or longer to ensure marketing processes are efficient, timely, and stay on track. In addition to project managing the growth marketing activities, there will be opportunity to influence marketing creative, content, and the production of growth marketing programs.
- 6-8 years of B2B marketing experience
- Experience in project management, digital marketing best practices, and communications
- Project manage marketing campaigns, email campaigns, and the website by overseeing the production timeline, key milestones, and launch schedules
- Collaborate with marketing agencies to ensure deliverables are delivered and reviewed per campaign timelines
- Manage the campaign launch process including co-ordination of content, ad creative and landing pages
- Manage the website update process by submitting and managing web requests and the process of creating, updating, and optimizing web pages
- Collaborate with product, sales, and marketing to ensure programs and campaigns launch on time and delays are communicate
- Help ensure the marketing calendar is kept up to date and key milestones are met
- Collate and curate content for leadership updates, communications, and status updates by working with the marketing team to collect key inputs
- Help with the creation of presentations to communicate insights, strategy, priorities and results by curating content from marketing, product, and sales teams
- Marketing event logistics, management, and coordination with marketing, product, and sales stakeholders
- Report out on business metrics to stakeholder
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: