Our Fortune 500 client is searching for a Senior Digital Copywriter to work an ongoing assignment, on-location 40 hours/week in their HQ in Wellesley.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced writer who wants to reshape the way people think about health care. This is NOT a UX Copywriter role - this is a conversational, educational-type content, website copywriting role.
- Work hand-in-hand with members of the creative team to write engaging copy that connects members, brokers and plan sponsors with the Client's programs and products, during different stages in their health care journey.
- You'll be responsible for helping shape the digital communications, from website to app copy
- You'll work directly with Creative Directors, copywriters, designers and account managers to craft the stories, build the strategies and deliver first-class creative to our clients.
- Write creative, effective copy according to project specifications /creative brief
- Recommend, research and develop facts, quotes or scenarios to support strategy and execution
- Provide writing support for aligned client group(s), as well as support projects from other clients as demand and scheduling requires
- Collaborate with clients and other departmental teams as needed to deliver project objectives
- Produce and are accountable for the final development of creative assets
- Ensure accuracy and attention to details that meets or exceeds the writing objectives
- Ensure messaging and brand/voice guidelines are embraced and followed
- Execute writing requests with accuracy, producing zero errors in work (all client edits made correctly, spell check run, facts confirmed)
- MUST have a portfolio highlighting your understanding of keyword strategies and content planning in relation to web copy
- Must love storytelling and have a knack for calling people into action
- 5-7 years experience in professional writing in an agency or corporate environment for website properties
- Knowledgeable about and comfortable using technology, social media and content management systems
- Have an understanding of SEO and ability to leverage advanced optimization techniques.
- Be able to understand keyword strategies and implement those strategies through content planning.
- Possess a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Demonstrate expertise in plain language
- Exhibit consistent quality control in your work
- External or in-house agency experience preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Medicare managed health care preferred