- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- $70-82/hour W2 + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
Aquent's client in the financial services industry is seeking a Sr. Content Strategist. The Senior Content Strategist will partner with product managers, internal business stakeholders, and functional teams to define content requirements and strategy that best achieve business goals. This role is a 12-18 month contract, 40 hours a week. Monday-Friday.
***MUST SIT ONSITE - CLIENT LOCATION: DTLA / Bunker Hill****
Flex start & end time is an option. Great work-life balance, family-oriented company culture. For quick apply, please email your resume directly to email@example.com
Content Strategist Requirements:
- Requires at least 7 years of experience
- Must be able to work independently and provide coherent content strategy POV
- Must have experience from financial, financial services, healthcare industry or other highly regulated corporate industries like food & beverage.
- Experience working as part of a collaborative cross-functional team, including front end and back end developers, with proven knowledge of digital visual design, interaction design, ADA guidelines, analytics, Agile and Waterfall.
- The Content Strategist is responsible for the planning, development, rollout and training of content guidelines for a new visual design system the client will be launching in the coming months. Demonstrates full knowledge of content strategy, design and user experience best practices and can lead cross-functional teams. Works independently and with cross-functional teams on complex projects, analyses and specific tasks.
Content Strategist Responsibilities:
- In this role, the Sr. Content Strategist will be part of a cross-functional team responsible for rolling out a new visual design and content system for use by content creators (marketers, writers, content strategists and others).
- Writing and editing content for large interactive projects.
- Guidelines will provide comprehensive documentation of how the system works and how to best use it.
- Collaborate with visual and experience design to ensure the guidelines capitalize on the design system an outside agency has delivered.
- Provide content leadership: from initial planning and outline, through writing, formatting and creating training materials
Design & Project Leadership:
- Work with content strategists, UX and visual designers in the creation of centralized content guidelines that will be the primary source for anyone who creates content for outward-facing web properties.
- Work with project management to establish a project timeline for deliverables
- Oversee aspects of the guideline creation
- Communicate on project objectives and deliverables
- Lead the creation of content guideline deliverables, including establishing a structure and timeline for them
- Partner with Digital and Creative teams to internal business stakeholders and functional teams to define content
- Experience developing complex content guidelines for a digital experience
- Demonstrates initiative by identifying issues and recommending solutions.
- Demonstrates ability to influence others.
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity and analytical skills in areas of high complexity, ambiguity and diversity.
- Demonstrates effective written and oral communication skills with a diverse group of associates and senior business leaders.
- Experience working as part of a collaborative cross-functional team, including front end and back end developers, with proven knowledge of digital visual design, interaction design, ADA guidelines, analytics, SDLC, Agile and Waterfall.
Fully on-site - DTLA / Bunker Hill
Why do our talent like working here? Our client has a nice, professional work-environment where you are able to contribute as part of a team and as an individual contributor. This is a family-oriented culture that allows for adjusted start & end times - it's LA - we understand the traffic is rough. Work times can be 6:30 am - 3:30 pm or 7:00 am - 4:00 pm.