Our client is a large digital banking company and they are looking for a talented Digital Content Editor to join their digital payments team for a 6+ month contract opportunity in their San Francisco office. This role will eventually move to the Palo Alto office in May 2020. This Digital Content Editor role has the potential to extend or convert to a permanent full-time position for the right candidate, is 40 hours a week, health benefits and 401K offered.
Our client is undertaking an aggressive digital transformation that builds on their successful mobile and online service offerings. They are invested in using digital innovation to deepen customer engagement and profitability; positioning the company as the undisputed leader in digital financial services and payments; and enables them to deliver the highly personalized, real time experience customers increasingly expect.
As a part of the mobile team, the content strategy team’s mission is to refine and advance the voice and tone across all mobile platforms, creating the best possible experience for our current and prospective customers.
They are looking for a Digital Content Editorwith a proven track record of success, including:
• Three or more years of experience delivering results in drafting UX/digital content, content strategy and/or experience writing and editing customer-facing content for the digital space.
• Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage schedules and deadlines for multiple projects
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a thorough knowledge of the English language, grammar, spelling, punctuation and usage; a firm understanding of the Associated Press style guide is a plus
• Proactive, solutions-oriented and very attentive to detail
• Experience adhering to documented standards for copy, including writing according to company nuanced voice and tone
• Experience working in cross-functional teams, interacting with designers, researchers, and product managers