Analyst (Digital Marketing)
- Orlando, FL
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kathleen Ellison
- Leads development of campaign management audience selection, segmentation, and flowchart logic in support of real-time inbound and outbound marketing campaign development.
- Creates efficiencies and optimizes flows in existing marketing tech stack.
- Provides support in analysis and understanding of Marketing Data Mart segment populations and filtering.
- Leads development of procedures, views, and back-end database logic, supporting Analytics group needs in ad hoc, as well as ongoing analytics projects.
- Supports analytics team through implementation of SQL and other structured data queries.
- Partners with the Information Technology team to ensure best-of-class data management, analytics, and reporting.
- Excellent analytical skills with past experience in email and/or database marketing analysis
- Experience with IBM Unica or other campaign management system preferred (Epiphany, Aprimo)
- Experience with IBM Interact or other real-time marketing system preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (advanced)
- Must be able to develop and understand advanced Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
- Experience with SQL and Relational Databases (expert)
- Must have thorough understanding of database structure
- Experience creating complicated reports including sub-reports, parameter based reports, graphical reports, formula based, well-formatted reports; analysis reports, etc.
- Working knowledge of databases including writing SQL queries required.
- Ability to work independently in a deadline oriented environment
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving problems
- Ability to evaluate quantitative data sets and determine “big picture” implications required
- Working knowledge of marketing, media, and marketing customer data required
- Ability to handle multiple projects required
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment required
- Proficiency communicating research results in written, visual, and verbal form required.