Our client is a large digital banking company and they are looking for a talented UX Product Designer to join their UX team for a contract to hire opportunity. Candidates will start in the Mountain View office but will eventually move to the Palo Alto office location. This UX Designer role has the potential to extend or convert to a permanent full-time position for the right candidate, is 40 hours a week, health benefits and 401K offered.
The digital banking team is looking for a profoundly engaged UX Designer. In this role, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of designers, planners and researchers committed to designing the future of banking.
This UX Designer role requires a deep understanding of experience design for digital products and services of all kinds, sizes, shapes and contexts. A user-centric view is paramount for the role, while providing simple, fun and innovative mobile experiences for our customers. You will be working in a fast-paced environment alongside our design systems, graphics, architecture, product and engineering teams to deliver new experiences through effective artifacts (from Customer Journeys & Ecosystem Maps to Participatory Design Prototypes & Wireframes). A balanced understanding of strategy, research, interaction and visual design is a must for the role. Finally, you are a customer experience advocate, excited about our customer’s lives through simple, intelligent and enriching products and experiences.
UX Designer Qualifications:
• 3-5 years of experience in experience design and graphic / visual development required
• BFA or BA in related field, graduate design degree preferred
• Ability to synthesize complex, interdependent, and sometimes competing needs
• Effective communication of design solutions across roles & levels
• Awareness and practical understanding of current technologies and their application and relevance to digital experiences