This toy manufacturing company is looking for a talented Senior Project Manager who is responsible for helping to support and implement a Procure to Pay / Financial Systems Program by working with multiple stakeholders across various divisions, teams, and subsidiaries.
Specific tasks on each project will include developing project plans and schedules, managing tasks and teams, identifying and resolving project management issues, communicating status, including spend, and authoring functional requirements. The Senior Manager will be proactive in managing issues, risks and follow change management.
It is essential that the Senior Project Manager understands the scope and effect of all new or upgraded processes, solicits input from all constituents, and involves all appropriate teams. Project Management works closely with every key stakeholder of the program and with every part of the organization.
• Ability to work and interact with a globally distributed team
• Successful track record working with business and technology teams to define, develop, test and launch new products and new programs (must be able to present specific examples where your role required the ability work between technical and management teams)
• Experience authoring business and technical requirements and specifications (i.e., data dictionary, process flows, architectural diagrams, etc.)
• Oracle, Coupa and or other Procure to Pay / Source to Pay system implementations experience a plus
• Innate capability to create order out of chaos
• Proven problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to think out of the box and generate creative solutions
• Ability to communicate effectively with both business people and software engineers
• Desire to work in fast-paced, multi-task, fluid environment capable of reacting instantly to changes in a competitive business environment
• Ability to plan, organize and proctor efficient meetings through preparation, stakeholder buy in, and guide a group towards agreed upon objectives
• Experience in managing complex programs with multi-year budgets $3M-5M+***
• Bachelor’s or equivalent degree
• PMP Certification
• 8-10 years + project management experience required
• Experience with large enterprises required