Our large financial services client located in NYC is seeking a Change Management Consultant for a 6+ month contract assignment with potential to extend. This is onsite (some flex to work remote) and full-time. This position sits within the Technology Development Center supporting the firm-wide change initiatives that involve the transition of people, processes and technology.
Responsibilities & Requirements for this role:
Developing and managing clear and consistent communications are a key success factor for this role.
Strong content production and project management skills
Must haves for this role are:
Minimum of 8+ (well-seasoned) years developing and implementing comprehensive communications plans, from an Enterprise level, within a technology organization.
Prior experience in business technology communication roles and be able to provide laser focus on deliverables and meeting tight deadlines.
Experience with writing and executing change management communications to stakeholders and program sponsors for technology teams.
Strong written and verbal communication skills, including an aptitude for clear and concise synthesis and writing of complex, technical information.
Must perform well under time-sensitive deadlines. Must work well with others and be proactive in campaign management and execution efforts.
• Strong consultative skills, capable of assessing the organizational impact of large-scale IT change programs, and designing communications strategies to support them
• Knowledge of current best practices and trends in communications, including the strategic use of social media and video
• Prior experience working in a technology organization, preferably within financial services
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Experience with web publishing tools and/or HTML
• Prior experience in publication design