Aquent Studios has an exciting new opportunity for a Project Manager to manage the creative services workflow for a global Fortune 50 client! Ideal candidate will have experience driving operational excellence in a dynamic in-house or external agency environment. Will be responsible for partnering with creative directors, account managers and creative talent to prioritize and deliver high quality print, digital, and interactive creative campaigns and products.
Job Type: Contract
Schedule: 40 hrs per week
Duration: 12+ months with strong possibility to extend or transition to a salaried role.
• Sit on-site at the Aquent Studios Seattle, Washington or Boise, Idaho Office
--Note: We are open to the right candidate being able to work from home 1-2 days a week once fully trained and working efficiently
-Be able to identify project requirements, constraints and deadlines to develop statements of work, project schedules, and estimates. Obtain client approval on statements of work, schedules and estimates.
• Develop project plans for multiple deliverables including graphic design, multimedia, web, photo, video, exhibits, writing and editing.
• Track project schedules, estimates to actual costs, documenting and communicating change requests to project scope, budget and schedule.
• Assist in resource management.
• Close out completed projects, and archive deliverables.
• Generate project status reports to deliver to team and client.
• Coordinate final production and vendor support as needed.
• Identify areas of improvement and creatively solve complex problems
• Serve as the team point of contact for questions regarding project process, estimates statement of work and deadlines.
• Communicate effectively in writing and verbally with peers, leadership, business partners and external partners.