- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Cassie Hunter
AQUENT is supporting a global luxury beauty brand in their search for a Freelance Email Designer! This role is a remote opportunity with varying hours (PT). We are ideally seeking talent within the East Coast time zone.
SUMMARY: A global, luxury beauty brand is looking for a highly creative, curious, and motivated Email Designer to work remotely assisting the current team in building out their email program. The Email Designer will be working in a fast-paced environment with a cross-functional team of designers, copywriters, CRM and marketing managers. Our ideal candidate has experience designing for email with an interest in content production as well as luxury beauty.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Design a variety of emails for the brands Loyalty Program, product launches, exclusive events, promos and eCommerce sites in a variety of different CRM versions
• Design a variety of triggered emails (eg. abandoned cart) while maintaining the brand’s voice and aesthetic.
• Work directly with the team to conceptualize new and innovative designs.
• Collaborate cross functionally to meet business goals and ensure designs implemented align with company’s initiatives.
• Research new best practices for email marketing campaigns.
• Stay current with changes in technology and demonstrate technical competence
• Color correct or alter photo files in Photoshop as needed.
• Prepare files to be used for email development.
• Help elevate and bring the design aesthetic to the next level, within brand guidelines.
WHO YOU ARE
• Detail oriented and extremely organized.
• Ability to multitask and manage several projects at a time.
• Have a strong POV on content strategy, outfitting and how it comes to life through photography and design. Ability to articulate your vision to marketing, merchandising and creative.
• Shows ownership, is a self-starter and proactive. Identify creative opportunities in existing emails (marketing and triggered), design and develop solutions quickly and present them back to digital marketing.
• Ability to connect the dots between key stakeholders and follow brand guidelines
WHAT YOU HAVE
• Experience designing emails for an e-Commerce fashion/lifestyle/luxury brand
• Fluency in Adobe Suite- Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat, InDesign.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
• Experience creating gif animation and motion graphics.
• Ability to select appropriate edits from photography shoots.
A major beauty brand, but you will be employed by AQUENT. Working with AQUENT gives you access to some pretty cool things:
1. You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit Subsidized Health/Vision/Dental (including term life and LTD) benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk). Learn more about our awesome benefits here: https://aquent.com/our-dna/healthcare
2. Access to Fidelity 401(k)
3. Access to the Flexible Spending Account Program (pre-tax payment toward commuter passes, etc.)
4. Talent Rewards Program (we pay cash for referrals!)
5. Aquent Support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations. We're also there to help you find new opportunities when you're finishing up your current role.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.