We are seeking a Sr. Manager, Channel Marketing for one of our valued clients in the Energy industry located in Princeton, NJ.
Senior Manager – Channel Marketing is responsible for strategy development and management of a marketing team focused on marketing in each of the following channels: customer, partnership, and retail & events. S/he will work with their team to identify new opportunities, develop marketing strategies, execute programs, and measure effectiveness against business goals and objectives. This role regularly collaborates with cross-functional stakeholders including sales, product, customer service, IT legal/regulatory and operations to ensure alignment.
• Develop strategies to elevate marketing and establish value in lifecycle and retention marketing, sales channel marketing, and partnership marketing.
• Lead strategic planning and execution of channel marketing program and ensure that programs are integrated and consistent across channels.
• Identify marketing objectives and key metrics and track results accordingly.
• Manage, coach, and develop a small team of marketing professionals.
• Evaluate effectiveness and profitability of programs, derive actionable insights and quantify meaningful impact to communicate across the business
• Provide thought leadership related to his/her channels for promotional planning in collaboration with the rest of the marketing team and cross-functional stakeholders
• Manage execution of marketing programs that will grow market segment share, sales and make gains in brand awareness/consideration, while maintaining consistency across all channels.
• Work cross functionally with internal teams to develop and execute cross-channel product launch plans and marketing programs
• Collaborate with Sales on marketing campaign development in support of sales goals
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ideal candidate will possess leadership, strategic thinking, problem solving and the ability to drive a high degree of cross-functional collaboration.
• Demonstrated leadership skills with ability to coach and develop teams
• Exceptional conceptual thinking skills and creativity, supported by a process-oriented analytical skill set
• Creative and innovative mindset with the capacity to identify and unlock hidden value
• Self-starter; confident with the ability to hit the ground running
• Strong ability to manage competing priorities with shifting deadlines and demands
• Strong attention to detail, organization and time management
• Ability to align marketing results with business objectives
• Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written and visual)
• Ability to present to management and executive teams
• Ability to multitask and work successfully in a matrix organization with competing priorities
• 10+ years of experience in marketing
• 3+ years of experience managing marketing teams
• Experience building and implementing successful strategic marketing strategy
• Experience with subscription-based industry (electricity, cable, internet, etc.) a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or related field required