We are seeking a UI Developer for a long term assignment (12 months+) with one of our valued clients in the Energy industry.
The UI Developer will use multiple frameworks, tools and research methods to develop technologies that help bring the design vision to life and influence the next generation of products. In this role they must be able to set visual design direction and execute to delivery for front-end code. Also will help bridge the gap between the intended experience and the capabilities of UI frameworks. The candidate will work closely with UX designers, product managers and engineers to identify and prioritize research opportunities and approaches.
• 5+ years of experience with big, corporate experiences and 5+ years overall experience with full stack engineering languages (Java, Go, PHP, .NET, NodeJS, SqlServer, etc.)
• Technology platforms for this position are Angular 7 and Material framework and design tools are Sketch or Axure, Adobe Creative Suite
• Knowledge/Experience of APIs, Web Services, JSON
• Significant experience with source control and issue tracking systems such as GitHub/Bitbucket/JIRA,
branching strategies, approval workflows, etc.
• Experience working with user experience designers including exposure to Requirement analysis, Story breakdown, Wireframes, Icons, SVG, Graphic manipulation, Build Systems)
• Collaboration with user experience designers to translates data into usable design solutions and leverages results to spark focused design efforts.