Marketing Events Manager needed for large healthcare client.
Own all operational aspects of events
Must exercise flawless administrative judgment
Develop, maintain and enforce comprehensive event operational standards, policies and procedures
Act as a key advisor to other team members and internal stakeholder/teams to ensure optimal business outcomes are achieved
Manage teams, suppliers and other contributors to exceptional levels of execution of all assigned deliverables and programs – on schedule and within budget
Demonstrate success in managing and negotiating with third-party vendors.
• Strong project management skills are needed to manage both internal and external requirements.
• Has excellent customer service skills
• Work individually or with a team in recommending action, scheduling and planning projects, estimating costs and managing projects to completion
• Identify, evaluate and recommend marketing opportunities consistent with product line objectives
• Provide pre- and post-sale marketing support to sales representatives in the US and global markets
Minimum of 4 years of industry related experience with event planning and tradeshow experience
• Bachelors or higher degree. Degree in marketing, business, or science discipline preferred.
• Ability to think strategically, and ensure event activities support business goals.
• Team player that enjoys collaborating with internal, external partner teams, customers and vendor/consultants to drive business objectives in a nimble, progressive environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Consultative approach to questions, concerns and issues
• Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written) for the development of marketing strategies and tactics, product analysis and project management
• Microsoft Suite product expertise: PPT, Word, Excel, etc.
• May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned
Percent of Travel: 25 - 40%
· Bachelors or higher degree. Degree in marketing, business, or science discipline preferred.
PROJECT PLAN EXECUTION