- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tammie Letroise-Brown
- The Copywriter should have experience writing external-facing copy for b2c and b2b audiences.
- They should have a clear understanding of how customer personas inform copy development, and they should have experience writing for personas across a variety of industries.
- The ideal candidate should be comfortable asking clarifying questions, getting the info they need to write with confidence, moving fast, and meeting tight deadlines.
- They should be comfortable writing copy for emails, webinar presentations, white papers, guides, video scripts, and other customer-facing media.
- The Copywriter should be a creative problem solver who is passionate about writing inspiring, helpful copy for our customers.
- This role will provide key assets that our customers will rely on to get essential information and guidance.
- The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, great at time management, and excited to collaborate on innovative, fast-moving projects.
- Pay close attention to detail and follow high quality standards
- Work on multiple projects at once and meet deadlines
- Learn quickly based on edits, feedback, and direction
- Collaborate with the creative design team
- Work in Google Docs, Quip, Sheets, and design software
- Understand and apply high-level messaging and narrative goals to every asset
- Deliver best-in-class copy for every piece of content we develop
The world’s #1 customer relationship management (CRM) platform, empowers companies to connect to their customers in a whole new way. They are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the “World’s Most Innovative Company” according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” six years running. With a culture rooted in a clear corporate purpose and set of values: trust, growth, innovation and equality, the success of this company is driven by their incredible employees.
Working here, you will be part of
Meaningful Work: Helping companies connect with their customers in a whole new way. They are blazing new trails in enterprise software every day while focusing on the mission of improving the state of the world.
Good People: Life here centers around the culture. They are a family of Trailblazers. Their values connect and inspire them. Their behaviors build trusted relationships.
Unparalleled Rewards: People who work here value the opportunity to learn from some of the most passionate and driven people in the industry, grow their career with them, and give back.