- Louisville, Kentucky
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Rob Young
Our Leading Consumer Packaged Goods Client is looking for a SAP Data Analyst!
• 5-7+ years data analysis working with data sets
• Demonstrated strong proficiency within the SAP system, specifically one or all of the following modules: finished good, raw material management, and BOMs.
• Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to compare data for long periods of time a must.
• Must love data integrity!
• Ability to handle complexity, manage multiple projects, and support quick timelines.
• Strong drive for results and demonstrated ability to bring projects to completion.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Experience scrubbing data for obsolescence and duplication.
• Able to manage large data sets while maintaining proper version control in Excel.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
• Experience harmonizing disparate sets of related data for integration into single system.
• Ability to understand and follow data governance programs and how data links to maintain data consistency and integrity throughout project lifecycle.
• Experience in CPG’s a plus.
• Experience with systems integration and cut over processes a plus.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/ and Lynda.com
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program