Our Fortune 500 client is searching for an Interactive Designer with 3D skills to work a one-year assignment, on-location 40 hours/week in their HQ in Framingham, MA.
We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Graphic Designer will be able to hit the ground running as soon as we bring on a new project. This candidate should also be comfortable presenting their ideas and work to the broader team eloquently.
- Work on a variety of projects including graphic design exercises, color strategies, 3D explorations, packaging explorations, and design research
- Support the design team with expertise graphic design and 3D design.
- Ideally, 2-3 year experience with design
- Must have a portfolio highlighting strong design work (3D design is preferable)
- Must be proficient with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign (and Photoshop) + Solidworks
- Keen eye for typography, laying out pattern and color
- Excellent communication skills
- The ideal candidate should be able to work efficiently with a high attention to detail with a great personality and desire to grow.