Vitamin T's apparel client is seeking a Head of Community, managing a blog, gifting & events for a direct hire role in Los Angeles. This Head of Community will have a background in retail / fashion / lifestyle space / digital marketing. You will get your hands on experience in the fast growth stages of a startup. Their team is tight-knit and this position will teach the ins and outs of what it takes to scale a brand in the digital age.
They are looking for someone stylish, energetic and optimistic. A fast learner + self-starter who has pride in their work and takes initiative. You must be motivated, a self-starter that wants to be involved in building an apparel brand and taking it to the next level. This position will report directly to the CEO and will have access to C-level meetings both internally and externally.
This person will be in charge of running all aspects of the broader network:
● Company Blog + Blog Launch
○ We are launching a blog full of incredible content around talented individuals and their challenges with mental health. It will be a resource hub for mental health-related areas.
○ Manage a team of writers, coordinate interviews, upload to the web
● Company Ambassador
○ They are launching a full-scale ambassador program across the nation.
○ Manage school leads, gifting process, track posts, and metrics, scale sales
○ Selecting/hiring ambassadors
● Company Celebrity Contacts
○ Manage celebrity contacts and gifting. Will include organizing and shipping to top tier celebrities and tracking relevant posts.
○ Creating and managing relationships with press, and stylists
● Company Collabs
○ Manage workflow around release dates, blog posts, interviews with all upcoming collaborations
○ Work closely with top tier brands involved
● Company Events
○ Plan & manage community events including pop up launch parties, panels, workouts, meditations and meet-ups
○ The focus will be around LA and specific pop up cities
● Company Social
○ Manage company feed stories
○Social media strategy
You will help dictate the culture of the brand!
Client is only considering candidates currently residing in Los Angeles