- Assistant to the Footwear Materials Design team, helping to execute production art CADS.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and CAD programs, preferably in a Mac environment.
- Learns quickly, able to navigate or learn FlexPLM program.
- Works well to tight calendars and deadlines. Clearly communicates to ensure timely completion of each project.
- Helps designer swatch and organize material palettes, assists in the creation of presentation boards.
- Is self motivated, listens and takes directions well.
- General knowledge of materials or footwear preferred.
- Team player, able to work collaboratively.
Collect, organize, prepare, and assemble designer sketches and artwork (graphics, allover prints, logos, photographs) for use in documents and presentations.
Scan and colorblock design sketches.
Scan, edit, and crop photo art.
Assist designers in creating additinal colorways of garments.
Maintain correct sketches for use in line art database.
Page Layout -
Create documents to support the commmercialization of apparel: visual line plan, category concept sheets, silhouette line art pages, flow plans, and merchandising pages.
Combine illustrations, text, product data, photos, and graphics as needed.
Work with category team to define and produce product image colections in both printed and electronic formats.
Meet deadlines for creation and distribution of documents to matrix partners.
Understand and follow the company's global standards for document structure and layout.
Perform paste-up and trimming on large format documents for business meetings.
Duplicate and distribute documents to category and regional partners for use in the apparel commercialization process.
Project Management -
communicate with product line managers, designers, graphic designers, developers, and others about the status of product and product images.
Review product status, project status, and production deadlines with category and geography business partners.