- Chicago, IL or Richmond, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Sara El-Shami
Aquent has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager with a Fortune 500 client. This is a full time, onsite, 6 month assignment in Chicago, IL or Richmond, VA with full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K). The Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing the development and execution of marketing strategies. The successful candidate is customer-centric with an understanding of multi-channel best practices in developing, managing, and executing multiple customer communications across different customer segments.
- Supports B2C marketing efforts for strategic growth partnerships while collaborating with multiple cross-functional teams including creative agency, operations, Legal and client/partner.
- Leads marketing creative development and execution for marketing initiatives in both digital and print. Includes developing creative brief based on project intent and customer insights, providing feedback to agency throughout development, routing for feedback and ensuring all required updates are made.
- Manages creative execution with all required cross-functional teams as well as oversight of deliverables, including marketing project plans, timelines and results gathering. Identifies any potential issues and opportunities and appropriately escalates. Develops detailed documentation for team reference.
- Ensures all brand standards and Legal/Compliance requirements are met in marketing collateral.
- 4-year degree in Marketing, Communications or Business. 3+ years of professional experience, preferably in a marketing, project management or agency environment.
- Understands and has experience in building marketing strategies and working with agency teams on creative development.
- Project management skills: is organized and can manage complex marketing programs with strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication and influence skills: verbal and written.
- Financial services experience a plus
- Retail industry experience a plus
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR