This company is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We’re looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At this company, it’s about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
As our Business Insights Analyst for Global Consumer Services you will be responsible for operational reporting and insights to make our consumer experience world-class. Consumer Services collects consumer feedback, tracks contact center key performance indicators (KPI’s), and provides voice of the consumer insight back to the business for process and consumer experience improvements. In this role you will drive the data analysis and exploration on contact center KPI’s and key contact drivers ensuring that our company continues to deliver premium service for our consumers and members globally. You will play a critical role in building and maintaining our reporting solutions and tools that allow us to drive insights into action faster and at scale. In conjunction with our cross-functional partners, this role will help accelerate our greatest opportunities and put decision-making closer to the consumer, across our company, so we can move at the speed of the marketplace.
• Verify correctness and completeness of data models, data relationships, data mappings and definitions
• Manage various consumer insights solutions and tools to collect relevant data and information
• Participate in research and analytical work to identify, resolve and implement solutions to key business issues that arise
• Participate and lead aspects of the development of business scorecards and actionable insights for key stakeholders including ongoing business dashboards that track the health of the business
• Leverage reporting tools and raw data to analyze consumer engagements/feedback (phone, chat, email, surveys) to identify trends and/or patterns to derive insights that impact our online presence as well as company-wide strategies
• Continually seek ways to data mine internal and external quality results, sales, and operational data to improve efficiency, develop individual team members, and to improve the overall consumer experience
• Continually seek opportunities to create and enhance reports based on results and changes within the evolving business
• Ability to work independently in fast-paced environment, balancing multiple projects with tight deadlines
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Statistics or experience in a related field.
• Minimum 2-3 years of relevant professional experience with an emphasis on business reporting and analytics with large amounts of data required
• 2+ years of experience in broad-based business analytics roles developing high-impact management and operational reporting
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required; Mac / Keynote skills a plus
• Advanced skill level in SQL, familiarity with R, SAS, or Python a plus
• Technically proficient on reporting tools like Tableau and PowerBI
• Ability to navigate large amounts of information and “connect the dots” from various data sources
• Ability to communicate well through written and verbal communication
• Detail orientated and intrinsic passion toward success and high-quality delivery
• Previous experience as an analyst in a contact center environment preferred