We are looking for a Junior to Mid Level Marketing Program Manager to join our team in Houston!
This role is long term, indefinite. On-site in North Houston.
The role will begin in August 2019 - with part-time hours, and then will go full-time hours starting in November 2019.
Specific service deliverables include but are not limited to the following:
- Creating and tracking a Dashboard that tracks software sales with multiple partners and the associated hardware pull-through as a result of the software sales (Excel and PowerPoint).
- Conduct assessments on usage of the marketing development fund for selected partners, including tracking spends, proof-of-performance (POP), and quarterly reconciliations as applicable and as needed.
- Develop and drive business intelligence (BI) reporting for partner business and incentive programs.
- Work with the regions and/or countries for specific requests and facilitate the approval process as needed.
- Assist with delivering end user reports to partners ensuring customer support entitlements post purchase.
- Working with SalesForce.com (SFDC) to track opportunities and building an opportunity pipeline (SFDC data pulls, Excel pivot tables, graphing) as needed; monthly reporting and Executive Dashboards for specific partners. Participating in pipeline meetings to track and validate pipeline, track wins, and understand losses for rollup to the monthly Dashboard.
- Point-of-contact (POC) for onboarding third-party software vendors tracking statistics for accepts, rejects and renewals; developing and maintaining Dashboard
- Setting up and conducting region monthly conference calls to grow business, share best practices, capture issues, and track action items to resolution
- Setting up and conducting partner interlock calls for operationalizing business terms, resolving roadblocks, identifying new business opportunities, reporting progress and issues back to management team
- Serving as partner POC for any items/issues/deadlines/needs relating to partner participation in events or participation in partner’s events
- Serving as POC for any problems/issues/questions for anything related to the business relationship as needed
- Excel: very strong pivot tables, charting, formulas skills
- PowerPoint: very strong on details like consistency, alignment, spelling, font size, use of corporate templates, being able to manipulate Slide Master and Notes Master
- SharePoint: moderate skills to be able to create team sites, understand and how to set up permissions
- Outlook, Word, Skype: good basic skills