- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
- Ability to deliver a powerful message through a few select words is a must.
- Support and execute communication and event initiatives for the Enterprise Engineering (EE) Internal communications team.
- Excellent writing skills to draft and proof read relevant, engaging and timely online posts, wikis and content.
- Co-ordinate on inputs from regional teams and help draft regional highlight updates.
- Help the team on co-ordinating content for corporate events and draft event promotion invites as well as event recap posts.
- Co-ordinate video recordings and event logistics, as needed.
- Maintain and report all events and communications metrics and archive all event photos for annual recaps.
- Meet with the team members/clients to discuss complex technical concepts, audiences, and messages they want to share. Then use this basic understanding to develop drafts to present to the client/team, and then modify them to suit their needs.
- Research, write, edit, and proof all levels of content including headlines and body copy, for online, offline, external and internal needs.
- Understand the goal, audience, and message of a campaign and create copy to suit.
- Experience in copywriting, speechwriting, journalism, brand or business writing for technical/engineering audiences.
- Writing samples or portfolio link required.
- Experience using social meida platforms and internal collaboration tools like Workplace/Yammer/Slack.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience overseeing ideas from inception to launch.
- Ability to take feedback and input and come up with content that keeps the integrity of the ideas.
- Ability to work in a fast pased environment with tight deadlines.
- Eligible to work in the US.
- BA/BS degree with strong academic background or equivalent experience.
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Please ensure full legal name is on resume and include a portfolio of work samples.