Vitamin T's client is seeking a Digital Social Media Manager w/gaming experience for a direct hire role located in Los Angeles. This is the perfect role for a person who lives and breathes social and has their thumb on the pulse of gaming and popular culture. This candidate will look to innovate and implement best practices in Digital/Social Media Marketing. The ideal person must be well versed with all digital/social platforms and have the ability to build digital/social media campaigns that cut through the noise and resonates with consumers. You will work closely with the Brand Director to build both the client brand voice on social and execute social campaigns on the client owned IP projects.
What you will do:
● Develop social media strategy and execute all digital/social media plans
● Grow following and impact of social media accounts and public-facing accounts through
regular posts that draw attention and build the brand and the client owned projects
● Produce images and videos for usage on social media account
● Working knowledge of publishing tools and social media analytics
● Report and monitor social media campaign effectiveness & ROI
● Assist with real-time interaction during events using Instagram stories & Facebook live
● Provide regular creative text, images, videos, and other content to test on various platforms
● Report on digital trends and popular culture/emerging sub-culture trends
● Communicate effectively and often to ensure all stakeholders are aligned.
What you have:
The ideal candidate will be a positive, self-motivated individual with strong problem-solving skills. In
order to be considered, this person must meet the following criteria:
● 3-5 years of social media and campaign management, publishing, writing and content
creation required (brand or agency).
● Success with marketing global brands via social media, transforming creative ideas into
successful campaigns across multiple brands and platforms
● Consistent record in maintaining agency relationships and campaign budgets.
● Working knowledge of social media analytics and publishing tools.
● Excellent communication, collaboration, and planning skills with meticulous attention to
● Full understanding of the social ecosystem and emerging social trends with a point of view
how brands should participate in an authentic way.
● Team Player with strong communication skills
● Collaborative team player with a positive attitude
● Strong presentation skills
● Current cultural fluency
- Influencer Merchandise
- Sponsored Content (Campaigns) implemented into Influencer accounts
- Producing Content
- Packaging / Delivering
- Optimization / Insights
- PR Packages
- Pitch Decks
- App store descriptions
The client is only considering candidates currently residing in Los Angeles