AQUENT is partnering with a Fortune 200 organization in the FinTech space to find an innovative Service/UX Designer in the San Francisco, CA area! We’re looking for a UX Designer who bring expertise in the service design space, this team works on a product that is heavily data-driven and internally facing. You’ll have the opportunity to set processes around service user processes. This is a high-impact team across the organization so you’ll be in a spot to really make your name known! Bringing changes and ideas to the table and operating in an ambiguous space is crucial for success in this role!
Who you are:
- A human-centered professional with the ability and desire to work in all phases of a design process (thinking and making). You can demonstrate depth in at least one practice area listed above.
- A systems thinker who is innately curious and likes to dig into complex design, data, and ML/AI challenges. You think not only about the task at hand, but about how your choices scale and fit within larger, established systems and patterns.
- A collaborative team player who puts the interest of the team above your own. You’re comfortable working with people who bring many different skills to the table, and can align your talents with theirs. No task is too big or small for you.
- A storyteller who is able to develop clear and persuasive narratives about your work to share with a wide range of audiences, including designers, product and business partners and stakeholders.
- Passionate. You are genuinely interested in impacting people’s lives. You strive to know as much as you can about the people you are designing for and make decisions based on their needs.
- Results-oriented. You’re a prototyper who understands that success comes sooner with trial and error. You develop clear action plans and deliver solutions.
- Flexible. You know that projects can adjust at the drop of a hat. You are adaptable and have a sense of humor in the face of ambiguous design challenges.
Who we are
You’ll be surrounded by a knockout group of people whose diverse backgrounds translate to exceptional creative-problem solving for our associates and customers. These folks are also kind and tend to take their work seriously, but themselves less seriously. Snorts after laughing may occur in group meetings. Sometimes we cry, too, though. Either way, emotions are welcome.
Platform Design is focused on creating the platform and system that enables and empowers internal associates to create dynamic consumer experiences. This team works in small multi-disciplined design pods with skillsets ranging from service/strategy design, research, UX/UI to implementation so that designers on the team have the ability to grow and shift with support as projects move forward and change. The team digs not only into what makes good experience design, but what makes good experience design at scale for a broad scope of users across the company (while keeping in mind a good experience for our team as we work). We’re growing our team and are looking for those with a background in design, data, and engineering.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.