Vitamin T's entertainment client is seeking a Creative Director with a Hip Hop Culture experience for a direct hire role in the Hollywood area. Your portfolio is edgy, super cool, has a wow factor and must have an aesthetic that reflects a hip hop culture. The client is in a transformative growth phase and they are seeking a category disrupting, visionary leader who don't want to play by the typical rules. If you are an entrepreneurial spirit who likes to color outside the lines, and acts like an owner, you might be a fit for this role. They are seeking a creative, talented and passionate Creative Director to create an innovative, stunning and effective marketing experience. The ideal candidate will combine creative inspiration with the ability to create thoughtful, groundbreaking, inspirational creative that will connect with consumers and viewers across all brands. You must have a proven track record of success in the core functions and responsibilities of this position.
What you will do:
• Ideate and develop innovative, stunning and effective marketing experiences that tell stories, visually set style/mood/tone, communicate benefits, and drive viewership.
• Own campaign launches from concept through development to conclusion.
• Develop a creative vision and direction that works seamlessly across a full spec creative campaign and execute via internal/external partners to the highest degree possible.
• Concept for shoots, guide production choices, direct photographers/talent at shoots, develop assets, organize presentations, oversee retouching/finishing and collaborate with production teams.
• Use programs such as Adobe CS and Microsoft Office to create artifacts such as creative briefs, presentation decks, sketches, and comps to communicate concepts and bring ideas to life
• Proactively ideate and define creative deliverables across channels that help drive marketing objective.
• Utilize internal/external resources to achieve strategic and operating goals.
• Manage highly visible and complex projects that have wide impact across the business and/or spans across multiple teams or platforms.
• Effectively direct and manage the development of all creative assets for marketing materials including key art, video, digital, social media, print, merchandising and other assets for a combination of businesses.
• Approve creative and manage blockers or obstacles in the process.
• Identify and implement appropriate process and level of effort to meet business needs
• Build strategic relationships with internal and external stakeholders and communicate/collaborate effectively across teams and functions to achieve high-level outcomes, with lower costs.
• Manage internal team of creatives and external agencies.
Client is only considering talent currently located in Los Angeles