Responsible for setting creative vision for project work and working with a team of copywriters and designers to execute that vision. Critical creative team member crafting breakthrough, original content for the company’s website, social media pages as well as product and brand marketing campaigns.
Detailed Job Description:
- Ensures branding standards are consistent and maintained across design projects.
- Guarantees quality of creative work and timely delivery based on schedules and deadlines.
- Ability to generate and present thought leadership on behalf of the company.
- Able to operate in a supervisory role, commissioning photographers, artists, or film-makers to work on projects.
- Presents concepts and team's work to clients.
• 3-7 years of relevant experience (advertising agency background is a must)
• Experience in video/photo production
• Creative portfolio demonstrating ability to develop concept-driven work (MUST SUBMIT ONLINE PORTFOLIO FOR CONSIDERATION)
• Ability to translate marketing strategy into persuasive layouts, logos, and websites
• Enthusiasm for online and offline marketing
• Excellent written and verbal skills and extraordinary attention to detail
• Professional, quick-thinking, personable, flexible, and able to thrive in a fast-paced creative environment
Additional Job Details:
- Complete knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)