- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
• Develop a scalable internal product taxonomy framework with user-experience in mind
• Develop and apply expertise for how our customers perceive and think about our ad products, their classification and attributes
• Understand current taxonomy structure and trade-offs.
• Interview teams to understand requirements
• Create standards for how the taxonomy will be maintained and governed throughout its lifecycle
• Provide guidance about ontologies and semantic representations, supporting recommendations with data
• Experience developing and managing product taxonomies for business (advertising preferred)
• Prior information architecture experience
• Metadata design experience
• Product/UX content strategy experience
• Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or a related field
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.