Vitamin T's client is seeking a VP, Marketing & Creative, with Hip Hop Culture experience for a direct hire role in the Hollywood area. Our entertainment client is in a transformative growth phase and they are seeking category disrupting, visionary leaders who don't want to play by the typical rules. If you are a marketer with an entrepreneurial spirit that acts like an owner, you could be a fit for this role. This position is responsible for developing marketing strategies for all of its brands and initiatives. Your core responsibility will be to work with the creatives and other key executives to develop innovative strategies for our brands. In this role, you will design, execute and manage marketing plans to include overall branding, core “go to” market messaging, awareness and PR. You will work closely with creative teams and leadership to support sales initiatives with marketing materials, publicity, promotions, and ads that will maximize revenue and sell-thru at all brands and engage consumers and fans directly. You must have a proven track record of success in the core functions and responsibilities of this position.
What you will do:
- Lead the implementation and execution of a digital demand generation strategy.
- Manage campaign execution across all channels.
- Optimize digital and social platforms.
- Lead development of the Creative team and manage their effectiveness.
- Partner with the brands to execute activities and creative developments.
- Manage and report on marketing effectiveness through the use of metrics and dashboards.
- Communicate plans across the creative team, cross-functional departments, as well as other teams as necessary to ensure successful execution of marketing initiatives.
- Develop Marketing strategy for expanding worldwide consumer reach of all brands on appropriate platforms.
- Lead creative and design teams to establish an overall look and consistent approach across all social media, digital, and print platforms.
- Supervise marketing and creative teams to establish the overall voice and tone of creative efforts and digital publicity.
- Manage and develop staff.
The client is only considering talent currently located in the Los Angeles area