You: Love words, write great copy, and have inherent self-discipline. You are passionate about your work, have a sense of humor, and value your team. You tend to take risks and are driven by the opportunities to make a difference. You are excited to create integrated campaigns, get them out to the masses, and are the best storyteller for the job.
Detailed Job Description:
• Develops high levels of proficiency in creation of online deliverables (product-description pages, site banners, and coming soon/family pages).
• Nurtures big-picture, strategic-thinking skills.
• Becomes intimately familiar with company products.
• Demonstrates an ability to write for any vehicle, across consumer and commercial product lines.
• Exhibits strong communication skills and a drive to ask questions and obtain clarity around directives.
• Possesses basic client-presentation and idea-selling skills.
• Implements and maintains brand voice, tone, and style for both national and global audiences.
• Engages in multiple projects simultaneously and comfortable working within prescribed deadlines.
Day to Day Activities:
• Collaborate with art directors, designers, creative supervisors, and integrated team to create engaging and memorable concept-driven campaigns aimed at prospects, customers, and influencers. Channels include print, broadcast, digital display, and landing pages for all stages of consumer funnel: awareness, familiarity, consideration, purchase, and retention
• Take the lead in creating compelling content and inventive solutions for integrated campaigns that uphold the brand
• Research, explore, and communicate best practices in copywriting and discern which competitive ideas are most effective
• Provide marketing and relationship support content in the form of emails, flyers and signage
List of must haves for contractor to be successful in this role:
• 3-7 years of agency experience (either advertising or interactive)
• Creative portfolio demonstrating ability to develop concept-driven work (MUST SUBMIT ONLINE PORTFOLIO FOR CONSIDERATION)
• Passion for learning, education, and the next new thing
• A background of enduring the rigors of fast-paced projects and demanding creative environments
• Exceptional writing skills, attention to detail, and follow-through.
PLEASE NOTE: this is not a long-form, web content creator position