- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to ~$100/hr DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Sara Truesdale
Corporate Identity is a key part of our client'sl Marketing Communications group. This team focuses on graphic standards for trademarks and provides guidelines for communications to conform to the brand style. This team develops identity solutions for groups within the company and for external third parties such as Authorized Resellers, app developers and affiliates. The Corporate Identity team also works with Legal on implementation of legal requirements within graphic standards.
The Designer is an integral member of the team building innovative and compelling work that meets the requirements outlined in creative briefs—from ideation to execution. In this role, you will be instrumental in developing work that upholds the client's identity standards across various media and communications.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct design studies that follow brand identity standards.
- Design and organize instructional information. Develop guidelines and exhibits.
- Conduct and present design concepts for evaluation against communication goals.
- Supervise the details of identity design solutions through implementation.
- Create master art files of identity graphics and check final production art for distribution to internal groups or external third parties.
Seeking an individual with excellent communication and team skills.
The candidate must be extremely detail oriented with exceptional follow through skills and an ability to focus on strategic goals.
The candidate should have at least five years corporate design experience including a strong showing of work in brand and identity implementation.
Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite applications is required, with an emphasis on InDesign and Illustrator.
A Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field is preferred.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)