Are you a Digital Marketing professional looking for a great opportunity to join an established company + grow your skills? If so, lets connect! Our corporate client, located in Pear River NY is looking for a Digital Marketing Communications Specialist to join their team on a temp to hire basis. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience creating and managing content via digital channels.
Under the general direction of the Senior Specialist, Corporate Communications, the Specialist (Digital Marketing Communications) will be responsible for copywriting and creating content for our social media outlets, and for making updates to our website; and will translate complex ideas into customer-friendly language while helping to provide an excellent digital customer experience. Works with the Corporate Communications team to create digital content that is relevant, interesting and engaging for the intended audience, and analyze the metrics to prove their success.
Ensures implementation of Company safety, health and environmental programs for employees whose work is directed. Ensures that safe work practices are followed and the environment is fully protected in accordance with Company policy and governmental regulations.
• 3-5 years professional and relevant experience in the areas of social media, copywriting, and/or digital communications is required.
• Experience monitoring and reporting website and social media analytics is preferred.
• Demonstrated creativity and immersion in web content and writing in short, concise language is required.
• Must be detail-oriented, well-organized and have excellent project management skills.
• Must have the ability to quickly learn new skills and put them into practice. (i.e., new software, digital applications).
• Must be adaptable and flexible to changing conditions.
• Must have the ability to edit and proofread materials.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
• Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with customers, support staff, various levels of management and working on a team with other employees is required.
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments and adapt to changing priorities, while still meeting deadlines is required.
• Knowledge of website content management system such as Sitecore, Dreamweaver or SharePoint is preferred.
• Knowledge of social media listening and analytical tools such as Hootsuite, Salesforce is preferred.
Physical Requirements – Essential
• Must have a valid driver’s license.