• Maintain set with photographer to organize workload for the day and meet daily expectations and deadlines
• Participate in pre-production and walkthroughs as necessary, gathering product in advance and prepping when possible, and reviewing any purchase needs with Studio Operations Manager
• Shepherd and care for samples throughout the photo process maintaining vendor packaging, SKU tags, apparel tags, cleaning make-up stains and noting any damage.
• Prep and style merchandise, and ensure consistency with style guidelines.
• Maintain current knowledge of competitive landscape
• Anticipate and resolve creative challenges by using appropriate resources and/or solutions
● Deliver quality and consistent styling across a range of product photography. Perform assigned projects within the time and budget given
● In collaboration with the photography team, establish on¬-set styling needs (i.e. product table, styling table, working light etc.).
● Drive tasks to completion by collaborating with the photography team through ideation, development, and execution.
● Provide clear communications regarding project status, issues, and priorities. Identify personal needs with regards to process and tools, to help the studio work at optimal efficiency.
● Strong organization skills required to maintain styling equipment and work stations, and equipment, prop, and merchandise records. Qualifications / Experience • Minimum 5 years styling experience freelance or for a production studio • Understanding of digital photography, production studio pace and efficiency
● A strong portfolio that demonstrates an elevated sense for design and detail, and analytical ability to interpret concept and/or brand guidelines with focus on Product Photography.
● Fluency with industry-¬standard equipment and practices. Expert ability to execute across a variety of styling techniques, lighting, color, and composition; working with tabletop, hard lines, soft lines.
• Retail product knowledge and/or experience preferred, but not required
• Deep and demonstrable experience with on-set standards, practices, and demands
• Flexible and able to adapt to last minute additions to schedules and changes in direction
• Able to successfully manage multiple priorities against business goals
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Must be curious, fun and calm under pressure