As the Lead UX Designer you will have a unique opportunity to join a successful and rapidly growing company in a leadership position. We have proven success with our SaaS product by establishing the world’s largest online B2B recruitment marketplace and are now committed to building a strong UX competency to take our product to the next level. We are seeking a motivated, hands-on UX design practitioner with the leadership ability to immediately contribute towards creating a great user experience. The Lead UX Designer will have the design skill and vision to build our UX competency and ensure our product is engaging, intuitively easy to use and lovable.
What we’re looking for in you
- Responsibly and effectively advocate for the customer in a fast-paced environment; fostering a shared understanding of the customer centric intersection between design, business, marketing and technology values.
- Creative thinking with the ability to solve complex business problems by humanizing product ideas and developing these into elegant user experiences.
- Confident and effective communicator able to work closely with cross-functional teams and collaborate with Product Managers, Engineers, and Designers to define and achieve holistic product objectives.
- Leader capable of driving concept ideation and product design decisions through the development of conceptual diagrams, wire-frames, visual mockups and prototypes.
- An innate capacity for creating engaging, highly usable designs and layouts.
- A clean sense of design aesthetics, and a natural propensity towards simplification over complication.
- Analytical ability to synthesize customer insights from quantitative and qualitative sources to inform iteration of customer experiences.
- Ability to quickly turn around rigorous wire-frames and mockups in an iterative environment.
- Relentless learner in all aspects of design thinking, user experience, technology and lean methodologies.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, design or related field.
- 7+ years experience delivering complex web applications or products.
- Experience conducting customer research in various forms including lab studies, remote testing , focus groups, and other techniques.
- Fluency in best practices for Information Architecture and Interaction Design.
- Experienced with visual design, prototyping and wire-framing tools.