Our clients User Experience Team is working to create “wow” experiences for our customers. Our team provides full-service interactive creative services to help achieve our collective goal of being a high-performing team, dedicated to web product excellence and ease of use.
The Web Content Specialist will be part of the Content Strategy team within the UX team. This person will work closely with content strategists, interaction designers, visual designers and business stakeholders to create and manage compelling, usable web sites, sections and pages.
The successful candidate will have a strong working understanding of best-practice web usability, findability and site management, and have experience applying SEO principles.
This person must be a strong web writer and editor who can construct and edit compelling UI and substantive copy to help users understand and complete tasks, and convey complex health insurance product and service information in a way that is easy to understand and act upon.
Key to this role is fluency in content management systems, with skills in CMS operation and demonstrated experience managing content on large, complex websites. Proficiency in Photoshop and other production tools is also desired.
The candidate will be a skilled communicator and collaborator, able to work with internal teams and stakeholders to create stellar results.
To be successful in this role, the candidate must be able to hit the ground running in a fast-paced, demanding corporate environment, and be a quick leaner to understand our business and our products.
Candidate must posses:
• Excellent writing and editing skills, with a strong command of best-practice web content standards, with SEO research and implementation skills
• Strong CMS skills, and demonstrated experience managing content on large, complex websites
• Working knowledge of web information architecture principles
• A strong understanding of user-centered design and navigation principles
• Ability to operate effectively and collaboratively on a cross-functional team that includes Interaction Designers, Visual Designers, Content Strategists and Usability Researchers/Testers
• The creativity and ingenuity needed to create content solutions that balance user needs with business/legal requirements
• Excellent communication, speaking and presentation skills
• Excellent customer service skills with ability to work with all levels of the organization
• Bachelors Degree
• Minimum 3 years experience creating and managing content for an internal corporate team or an agency working with large corporate clients