- Portland, OR
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heather Farrin
This role will work predominantly with our central Research Operations team and Support Product Research team members to facilitate and drive the Agent Panel program, develop best practices for partner site research, and coordinate survey projects. This role will be a twelve-month contract with the potential opportunity to convert to a regular, full-time position.
- Panel Management
- Manage global launch of Agent Panel program
- Schedule and coordinate each Agent Panel study
- Develop and distribute Agent Panel surveys & UserTesting studies
- Deliver supplementary data along with survey responses as needed for studies
- Respond appropriately to any inquiries from internal stakeholders and agents
- Monitor overall health of Agent Panel program and continue evolving as necessary
- Manage the Agent Panel to ensure consistent engagement.
- Survey Coordination:
- Develop a tracking mechanism for all Support Product and Community Support survey projects
- Monitor and identify issues and risks and elevate them to Support Product research leadership
- Ensure appropriate standards and practices are applied to all survey distributions.
- Partner Site Coordination:
- Develop standards and best practices for conducting research at partner sites.
- Liaise with stakeholders at partner sites to communicate and coordinate upcoming research projects.
- Schedule research sessions with partner agents.
- 3+ of work experience in a fast paced environment.
- Previous experience as a project or program manager.
- Experience effectively prioritizing and managing multiple, fast-paced projects.
- Experience working with customers in a customer-service or public-facing role.
- Experience with Google Office Suite (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, etc.
- Experience with SQL, Google Apps Script.
- Experience with survey tools (specifically Qualtrics) & developing surveys
- Bachelor's or equivalent experience.
Founded in 2008, this company represents a global travel community that offers magical end-to-end trips, including where you stay, what you do and the people you meet. This website and app uniquely leverages technology to economically empower millions of people around the world to unlock and monetize their spaces, passions and talents to become hospitality entrepreneurs. The accommodation marketplace offers access to millions of places to stay in more than 191 countries, from apartments and villas to castles, treehouses and B&Bs. With Experiences, people can see a different side to a destination through unique, handcrafted activities run by locals, while a partnership app provides access to the best local restaurants in selected countries. All of this is brought together in one easy-to-use and beautifully designed website and app.
No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, they work hard, they laugh a lot, they brainstorm nonstop, they use hundreds of Post-Its a week, and they give the best high-fives in town.
Working here will give you the opportunity to:
- Create: They build the best experience for their community - as a team.
- Learn: They look inside and outside for inspiration and learning.
- Play: Life is what happens when you're busy working. They make sure to enjoy it.
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.