- New York, New York 10011
- Job Terms:
- $30-32/hour W2
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a Logo Production Specialist who specializes in finding and gathering partnered logos for a Fortune 100 client in NYC. This role is flexible and will allow for some remote work with occasionally going on client site in the flat-iron district. This position will work primarily with a product manager based in NYC, with some help from other designers. This role will be focused on putting together a database of logos.
For quick apply - simply email your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org - subject line - Logo Designer.
Logo Designer Responsibilities:
- We are looking for a full-time graphic designer to lead an effort to build a database of brand logos.
- These logos will be used in various apps powering core customer experiences, so it’s important that we get high-quality (ideally SVG) logos that adhere to both the brands’ guidelines and some internal parameters on sizing and orientation.
- We will provide some internal tools and a list of brands that we wish to target - beyond that, we’re looking for somebody who can effectively and efficiently track down these logos. Some will be easy to find, others will require some ingenuity.
- Beyond this, we may also have some other unrelated design projects for the team, including a redesign of a business intelligence portal for our data products. However, the majority of time will be focused on this logo effort.
Logo Designer Requirements:
- Online portfolio that showcases big brand logo work
- Proven experience working with well-known brands and doing graphic design for a variety of digital projects
- Ability to be resourceful
- Familiarity and experience with W3C Scalable Vector Graphics SVG logos
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR