Seeking a skilled PowerPoint Presentation Designer to join our client, a top Fortune 100 bank, and their team in Brooklyn!
This Presentation designer is responsible for intake and completion requests involving design of cover pages, and templates for pitch books and presentations. Requires advanced graphics skills for presentation materials. Uses PowerPoint, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- This open-ended hourly assignment (40 hrs per week, W2 with full benefits available through Aquent).
- The role is on-site in Brooklyn Metrotech Center; must be within a commutable distance to be considered.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for intake and graphic design requests, as well as for ensuring quality, timeliness and overall client satisfaction
- Review all elements of submitted requests with clients, proactively clarifying specifications to thoroughly understand request scope and production requirements
- Estimate time needed for completion and determine need for any special application or other unique requirements
- Clearly communicate all client specifications when entering the request into workflow system
- Create, produce, edit, and annotate graphic designs, multimedia files and documents in accordance with specifications, using a variety of high-end graphics applications
- Work with clients on initial conceptualization, provide constructive advice on how best to produce the desired results whilst being considerate of printing specifications
- Serve as client-focused subject matter expert, providing guidance and recommendations to clients regarding graphics, layout and/or document organization, development and production processes, technical issues, etc.
- Help clients understand processes and assess different options. Recommend approaches and cost-efficient alternatives
- Collaborate with peers to process work efficiently (e.g., when appropriate, split large or time-sensitive requests to ensure that deadlines are met), asking for assistance and leveraging off team members’ expertise and skills, as appropriate
- Advanced Level in Adobe Creative Suite (Specifically, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Excellent presentation and layout skills
- Expert level in PowerPoint and Word
- Accuracy, attention to detail and ability to proof own work
- Ability to produce a diverse range of graphic products, such as posters, invitations, departmental templates, multimedia files, websites and other premium graphic design work, in accordance with client specifications
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, and proficiency in MS Outlook, the internet and shared drive usage