The Senior Presentations Specialist requires an advanced skillset, and the ability to efficiently and accurately create and format (PowerPoint, Word and Excel). Also has knowledge of advanced Excel charting, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other specialized applications.
Seeking PowerPoint Presentation Specialist, for a long-term assignment with our Fortune 100 financial client in NYC starting September 16th, 2019 (interviewing asap!). Great long-term role to have lined up for after the summer! If they like you, might never end.
The Presentation Specialist will create and format documents such as pitchbooks, proposals, financial statements and other types of presentations following company standards, using Microsoft Office applications: PowerPoint (using template), Word and Excel (for charts and graphs), InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- This open-ended hourly assignment (40 hrs per week, W2 with full benefits available through Aquent).
- Working hours: 10am-7pm (that schedule is mandatory during the 4-6 weeks training period; it’s desired afterward with some flexibility)
- The role is on-site in mid-town NYC with initial training in Brooklyn Metrotech Center; must be within a commutable distance to be considered.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with internal clients (bankers) on pitch book and presentation materials; make suggestions for best ways to represent information
- Accurately complete assigned jobs within the allocated timeframe and in line within formatting and layout standards
- Take ownership of any discrepancies or areas of ambiguity in client data and seek appropriate guidance as directed (communicate with the banker)
- Using this knowledge, develop understanding of common banker requirements in order to continuously improve service level
- Keep Team Leader or Workflow Coordinator updated on progress
- Receive feedback on completed and audited work and apply this to continuous improvements in quality output, develop capabilities for innovation and service excellence
- Understand quality and timeliness performance metrics, within the context of continuous improvement of quality and service. Maintain a consistently high level of job accuracy and efficiency
Qualifications to be successful in this position:
- 3 or more years of relevant experience
- Advanced knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Excel (charts & graphs) and Word
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent presentation and layout skills
- Good oral and written communication skills – must be able to communicate/collaborate virtually and in person with clients
- Ownership and initiative
- Ability to multi-task
- Accuracy, attention to detail and ability to proof own work