- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Media and Entertainment client in Burbank, CA is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join their Studios Marketing team. This is a year long temporary assignment with the possibility of extension.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Marketing at the studio, the Marketing Coordinator will manage the timely distribution and communication of creative audio/visual and presentation assets for theatrical films to ensure accuracy, security, integrity and highest creative quality for all marketing materials shared with internal and external partners.
- Manage the assembly, distribution and cataloging of audio/visual assets to internal and external partners in support of features and short films.
- Manage audio/visual content requests and distribution of slides for global presentations to internal partners, exhibitors, licensees, promotional partners, press, etc.
- Manage worldwide presentation content availability, approvals and partner access via secure internal company platforms (GSS, DDS, etc).
- Regulate pitch asset availability documents and proactively communicate them to domestic and international partners.
- Prepare and execute the technical and logistical setup for key rollouts and presentations, including contacting the appropriate theater, facility and security teams.
- Supervise the legal clearances process for internal and external-facing marketing and presentation materials.
- Coordinate secure asset deliveries for creative audio/visual marketing pieces including trailers, marketing toolkit and custom animation spots.
- Coordinate and execute all pre-release domestic and international screenings of films through company-approved secure channels.
- Utilize production tools in conjunction with marketing resources to organize and deliver creative assets.
- Oversee and update film franchise documents that incorporate all support activity surrounding each film.
- Organize and archive assets for the internal marketing, publicity and franchise teams.
- Support the awards submission process for features and short films.
- Ensure all content distribution channels are confidential and pre-release film assets are following Anti-Piracy approved security guidelines.
- Provide additional support for Strategy, Project Management and Creative Services when appropriate.
- Experience in animation a major plus
- 1-4 years experience is ideal.
- The dept. is looking candidates that can take full advantage of the learning, etc, (candidates with great internship experience)
- Candidates with a desire in entertainment marketing/desire to have this career would be best.
Hours: 9:00am to 6:00pm
Required Education: Relevant experience
Combining masterful artistry and storytelling with groundbreaking technology, our cleint is a filmmaker-driven animation studio responsible for creating some of the most beloved films ever made. Located in Burbank, the studio continues to build on its rich legacy of innovation and creativity. At the studio top filmmakers, artists and technical wizards collaborate to create the magic of animation. Bring your unique talents, passion and ideas to our team and prepare to play in a creative, artist-friendly environment.
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- 24-hours Paid Sick Leave in CA
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers