- Wilmington, Delaware 19801
- Job Terms:
- $20-26/hour W2 + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a smart, creative, and collaborative Graphic Designer who is looking for a foot in the door with a Fortune 100 organization where creatives genuinely love working. The ideal designer will have professional working experience with Sketch. We are looking for a solid 2-4 years of professional graphis design experience, doing both digital & print pieces. A solid foundation in graphic design paired with an fresh perspective, positive attitude and ambition will get you far here!
Why as a thriving, influential Graphic Designer would you be interested in this role?
There is an exponential level of growth and opportunity on this team. You will get to join at the base level, offer ideas and influence the brand identity. Plus, you will have the opportunity to join a team with a successful manager who will mentor and coach you on how to move up. Your direct manager is so important to your day to day, this is an opportunity to work for someone who has carved a great path with our client.
If you are interested please email your portfolio directly to email@example.com - must showcase clean design & a variety of digital and print work.
You will be successful in this role if you:
- Have the following tools in your toolbox: Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, BASIC: HTML or CSS.
- Have done designs for email, landing pages, display ads, large signs, marketing campaigns, and maybe even some environmental design
- Can handle large and small scale copy
- Are a clear communicator, can you effectively articulate your thought process quickly?
- Are proactive. Do you come to meetings not just with your work assignment completed, but with suggestions, other ideas, other approaches to solve the BIG problems?
- Have the ability to look around, see what needs to be improved, and take it on without being asked
- Are experienced with a corporate brand or an advertising agency
- Use research and data to influence your design decisions
- Can accept feedback
Day to Day:
- Partnering with a copywriter, art director/ Creative director to present designs for customers
- Take requirements, attend brainstorming sessions, understand specs
- Designing for a variety of channels, one day designing pieces for an arena event, one day working on an email campaign, maybe even dabbling in social.
- Supporting a line of business that interacts directly with customers and business partners via email and web
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR