Marketing and Creative Project Manager
Project manages the development of marketing collateral from inception to completion. Develop project work plans including schedule, cost estimates, and creative brief. Provides project direction to creative services. Collaborates with brand, marketing, product and creative teams and provides client support. Manages the development of proposal content
3-5 years experience in marketing or advertising. Familiarity with offline and online requirements.
• Plan for and facilitate project kickoffs, brainstorming sessions, workshops, and similar working sessions. Effectively and succinctly communicate with stakeholders and leaders.
• Develop project plan, including work breakdown structure and schedule, track and monitor against plan, update and adjust accordingly
• Track deliverables, manage timing and resources, and provide regular updates to project sponsors and stakeholders
• Present out to Managers and Directors for project execution updates, lessons learned, and transition plans.
Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Managing existing projects
2. Consulting with business partners on requests
3. Partnering with team members on developing strategies for ongoing work
Top 3-5 Required Skills:
1. Project management
2. Problem solving
3. Effective communication
2. Relationship building