- Boston, MA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Scott Toohill
We are looking for a world class marketer for a contract role to support our prospect & top customer accounts within the Mid Commercial segment. We will look to hire a candidate inspired by the 1:1:1 model. In this role you will work closely with the extended marketing team to support the day to day execution of CMRCL campaigns, from campaign conception to campaign completion, offering insights and analytics on performance.
Here’s what you’d be doing:
- Support the Commercial Marketing team as they quarterback across the corporate marketing and product marketing teams to ensure quality and timely demand generation execution across all internal & external marketing channels. Channels include but are not limited to: direct mail, email, paid digital, events and traditional advertising tactics.
- Assist in the overall day to day campaign execution activities such as: report creation, performance review, metrics reporting, campaign creation, budget tracking, program promotion and many other components.
- Manage and maintain a comprehensive marketing events, programs and content calendar using Google Slides, Quip, Chatter, and additional tools with the goal to share across the marketing and sales teams.
- Ensure all internal marketing & sales communication channels are up to date with the latest and greatest offerings from the extended marketing team. Proactively share offers and event calls to action with appropriate teams via internal communication channels (Leadership calls, Chatter, Quip , etc.) when needed.
- Execute ABM tactics (such as field marketing and 3rd party events) to drive pipeline maturation and demand generation on the top accounts. Ensure appropriate event follow-up takes place.
- 4+ years marketing experience in a role helping to manage multi-channel marketing campaigns (ie. email, direct mail, print, online and /or social media) with experience connecting various internal and external collaborators. Project management experience a plus.
- 4+ years experience developing and executing new marketing strategies and programs (including account-based marketing) for B2B organizations.
- 4+ years experience managing marketing budgets, allocating & optimizing spend across tactics and experience with forecasting results.
- Intuitive essence of true marketing empathy for our internal and external customers.
- Strong understanding of demand generation and a track record of owning campaigns, projects, and driving success.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and track record for delivering under tight deadlines
- Works well under pressure, in a fast-paced, high-growth environment that is constantly changing
- Past experience in using Salesforce and/or other CRM or marketing tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, Responsys, Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.
- Strong communication skills including storytelling with Google Slides/PowerPoint, data crunching with Excel, etc.
- Exceptional organizational with excellent project management skills and rigorous attention to detail.
- Excellent leadership skills, with experience collaborating with large, cross-functional teams to achieve a singular goal.
The world’s #1 customer relationship management (CRM) platform, empowers companies to connect to their customers in a whole new way. They are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the “World’s Most Innovative Company” according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” six years running. With a culture rooted in a clear corporate purpose and set of values: trust, growth, innovation and equality, the success of this company is driven by their incredible employees.
Working here, you will be part of:
Meaningful Work: Helping companies connect with their customers in a whole new way. They are blazing new trails in enterprise software every day while focusing on the mission of improving the state of the world.
Good People: Life here centers around the culture. They are a family of Trailblazers. Their values connect and inspire them. Their behaviors build trusted relationships.
Unparalleled Rewards: People who work here value the opportunity to learn from some of the most passionate and driven people in the industry, grow their career with them, and give back.