- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
We are seeking a Content Strategist to power the creative arm of our video strategy. This role will work on a key initiative aimed to educate internal sales and external advertising partners (client and agency) on the definition of optimal ad creative. The role supports the Head of Global Content Strategy.
This individual will be responsible for developing and deploying narratives, materials and communications to power this global initiative. They will also be a key consultant to the development and execution of future phases of education on optimal creative and content strategy.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for advertising creative and a strong experience of project management, communications, narrative design and understanding of the marketing landscape, including experience working with creative and media agencies.
The Customers organization is comprised of revenue, sales, partnership and operations teams. The focus is on delivering the B2B marketplace clarity on what we offer and then to create and deliver solutions to help drive business results for our customers and create sustainable growth.
- Lead development of an internal comms strategy that highlights optimal company content globally and provides critical information to key stakeholders and leadership regularly
- Create and maintain creative narratives, slide packs and one-sheeters for internal and external use (in client meetings, media agency presentations and creative agency workshops).
- Act as key consultant to our Operations, Sales Finance and support teams to analyze supporting data and extract actionable reports, trends and insights for our internal teams.
- Research and report on larger mobile content trends on our product and beyond.
- Conduct comprehensive competitive analysis of creative education and content services of competitive platforms.
- Represent the brand in everything you do.
Skills: Success Looks Like
- Grow our business in a way that makes us proud by providing world class service and insights to our internal stakeholders.
- Communicate fearlessly to add value and build long lasting relationships internally.
- Simplify the creative potential of our product as an advertising platform within external facing marketing materials.
- Innovate on our approach to educate and inspire partners.
- Be rigorous by helping to create scalable processes to equip sales teams with the necessary means to deliver against objectives.
- 5-7+ years experience working in marketing/advertising, project management and/or communications.
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment. Keynote design skills are a must.
- Strong analytical capabilities, with an ability to unearth insights, and tell stories through data.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for proactively resolving issues.
- A creative thinker and organized project manager who can take multiple, evolving inputs, and condense to simple action plan.
- Great writing ability - ability to write very clear, concise and focused communications.
- Relentlessly positive attitude, motivated team player and incredible work ethic.
- Preference for working in small, collaborative teams.
This online news and social networking service is building a platform where all voices can be heard, creating fun ways for people to express themselves. They pride themselves as innovators who are not afraid to experiment. They are a learning organization with a growth mindset and they are always looking for ways to improve their product and themselves.
This company has a bold aspiration to reach every person on the planet. They believe that goal is more attainable with a team that understands and represents different cultures and backgrounds and are committed to inclusion and diversity in every aspect of the organization. Here, passion and personality matter. You’ll work with creative and curious people across the globe!